Ramadan 2014: A dua for Ramadan

by July 18, 2014 0 comments
Bismillah-hir Rahman-nir Raheem (in the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
Alhamdulillah, we In Sha Allah will be graced with another Ramadan; another chance for Blessings; another chance to turn away from sin and foolhardiness.
I make dua that Allah Forgives us and Has Mercy on us. (and I am in need of His Mercy)
I make dua that Allah Forgives me for my arrogance.
I make dua that Allah Has Mercy on me because He Knows my situation better than anyone.
I make dua that Allah Provides for me because He Has Done all my life.
I make dua that Allah Pardons me for I have committed wrong.
I make dua that Allah Puts me in good company because I am weak around weak people.
I make dua that Allah Looks after my family and Brings them into the deen and Keeps them in the deen.
I make dua that Allah Provides me with righteous offspring.
I make dua that Allah Unites the Muslims because we are divided on issues such as Eid and this splits families.
I make dua that Allah Puts Strength into the righteous scholars to stand up to oppression and wrongdoing.
I make dua that Allah Accepts my fasts because I am in need.
I make dua that Allah Accepts my prayers because I am in need.
I make dua that Allah Comforts me because I make mistakes, commit wrong and invite harm upon myself from others.
I make dua that Allah Protects me and my family because no one else can.
I make dua that Allah Allows me to play a part in spreading the deen and doing righteous deeds.
I make dua that Allah Allows my good deeds to outweigh my bad deeds.
I make dua that Allah Grants me Paradise for I am scared of the Hellfire that He Has Created and am afraid of His Punishment.
I make dua that Allah Allows me and my offspring and my family to die as righteous Muslims.
I make dua that Allah Strengthens the Muslim Ummah because we bicker and fight and we are lost.
I make dua that Allah Strengthens me against my weaknesses.
I make dua that Allah Loves me for I am in need of His Love.
I make dua that Allah Mentions me in a gathering better than the world and everything in it.
I make dua that Allah Makes things easy for me because I make things hard.
I make dua that Allah Returns Often to me for I am in need of Him.
I make dua that Allah Blesses me and my family for what are we without this?
I make dua that Allah Provides me a righteous spouse because I need good companionship and its benefits.
I make dua that Allah Grants me Knowledge that I can benefit others with.
I make dua that Allah Accepts my good deeds and Pardons and Forgives my bad deeds.
I make dua that Allah Fixes me and my life for I am broken.
I make dua that Allah Makes me not of those who are ungrateful and proud.
I make dua that Allah Grant me a righteous lineage.
I make dua that Allah Grants me the best in the duniya and the best in the Hereafter.
I make dua that Allah Replaces my anger with peace and calm and patience.
I make dua that Allah’s Mercy on me Overtakes His Anger at me.
I make dua that Allah Grants me an accepted Hajj.
I make dua that Allah Keeps me and mine in good health and in safety.
I make dua that Allah Is Pleased with me for there is nothing better.
I make dua that Allah Grants me to be in the highest gathering because that would be an honour beyond my comprehension.
I make dua that Allah Grants me the ability to explain Islam easily to people, so I can help spread the message.
I make dua that Allah Removes the ills in my heart for I do not wish to wrong others or myself.
I make dua that Allah Looks After my offspring for I am not enough.
I make dua fot reliable transport and a good neighbour.
I make dua that Allah Answers my duas for His is the best Answer.

Umer

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment